Worked great for stucco walls. I tried other rust products but they didn't get the junk off. This one did the trick. Author: Kenny Powerful stuff!
All I can say is Wow!. This .stuff really works Author: Ted Fink work great on rv and did'nt even hurt the paint
Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Great!!! Not enough space to say "Great!!!" enough. Author: Gayle Hancook 10/19/09 TX Used your Rusterizer today on the back of 5 cotton T-shirts, entirely dotted with rust from sitting & fishing long hours in a rusty-backed chair. Could not make the sprayer work, but easily replaced it. Your product is FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL. Sprayed on, clear-water rinsed as instructed, threw in cold-water wash laundry and all came out completely clean of rust spots. Rust actually had disappeared before I laundered them.
Art: Effortless! Spray it on and watch that concrete driveway rust disappear!
I don’t normally take the time to do this but I had to tell you that I used your Rusterizer to remove rust from my patio (concrete with a coating that makes it look like block) I’ve tried many things and just gave up. I decided to order your product as a last resort after looking at your website and the video. I was so surprised to see it worked!!!!!! Without any scrubbing at all the stains just came out. Thank you for your product. I’ll recommend it to everyone I know
-Ann Edwards Florida Feb. 02, 2010
Ron Stirber: 9/27/10
hello, I work in a printing plant,i had recently move a printing press that's been there for years,it has a drip pan underneath it to catch oil and water,when i lifted the pan the intire surface was covered in rust,a wire wheel did nothing to remove it and i was looking to paint the floor untill i came across your product rusterizer.WOW it works i could not believe it when the rust was gone with light scrubbing with a green pad.i will swear by this product for the rest of my life and i don't have to paint the floor thank you
-Ron stirber Ronkonkoma,N.Y
Monica R. 4/21/11
I will recommend ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Your product is the best!!!!! Im very happy with the results.
1. What is Rusterizer? Rusterizer is a 100% organic chemical formulation that removes rust stains by means of a neutralizing chemical reaction.
2. Where can I use Rusterizer? Rusterizer is safe for application on paint, metal, stucco, porcelain, fiberglass, wood, stone, grout, chattahoochee/aggregate, plastic, concrete or asphalt walks and driveways. Do not use on marble or ceramic tile... Please test a small area before applying.
3. Is Rusterizer a threat to the environment? No. Rusterizer is certified biodegradable and non-carcinogenic.
4. How do I apply Rusterizer? Use a garden sprayer, roller, hand trigger sprayer or spout dispenser on top of pint size bottle.
5. Does the application of Rusterizer require rubbing or scrubbing? No. Just apply Rusterizer on the stained surface and the rust stains will simply disappear.
6. Will Rusterizer harm my plants or grass? No, but post-application rinsing is recommended to remove over- spray.
7. Can Rusterizer remove rust stains other than those caused by well-water supplied lawn sprinkler systems? Yes, Rusterizer will remove various caused rust-stains on a wide variety of surfaces.